About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

24 March 2017

Soggy again...or should that be waterlogged...

it was a soggy ride home last night...my socks were soaked by Commonwealth Ave bridge!...not that it was particularly heavy rain but it was persistent...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 16.4/96% (apparent temp same)
start time: 5:45pm
total distance: 17.70
total time: 47:30 (including 0:10 stopped time)
avg speed: 22.4kph
total calories: 347
avg HR: 121

I had to wring out my socks and gloves before going inside...

the ACTVAC meet was cancelled because of the weather...I watched the Carlton/Richmond AFL season opener instead!

the weather had cleared for this morning's walk...

did the Park & BRun...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 16.0/75% (apparent temp 14.0)
start time: 8:41am
total distance: 6.67
total time: 22:31 (including 2:13 stopped time)
avg speed: 17.8kph
total calories: 201
avg HR: 131

I'm planning on doing a central & east basin loop on my way to pick up the money & results for FkF...

No comments: